| Leadership through drama
|The course follows the same standards as acting courses for actors.
Participants in the course are not actors, but people who are interested in expressing themselves through acting techniques.
Subjects studied in the course:
* Creating trust and self-confidence.
* Creating the political character.
* Organization and leadership in the community.
* Politics and the media.
* Interviews for the written press.
* Public speaking.
* Interview strategies.
* Acting in front of a camera.
* Stand-up and performance.
The course is for those who wish to move from local leadership toward national leadership, as well as for people in positions of leadership, such as executives in large companies.
For more details please contact us